By browsing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the relationship between you and Scholz Holding GmbH in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term “Scholz Holding GmbH” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 68 King William Street, London, EC4N 7DZ. We are registered at the court of registration Ulm, Germany with the commercial register number HRB 730756. Our VAT number is GB 233 006 850. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The Use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of sales, profit, business, revenue, anticipated savings, data, business opportunity, goodwill or reputation or any business interruption arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions of use excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- This website may only be used for lawful purposes.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Through this website you may be able to link to websites external to Scholz Holding GmbH. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. These links are provided only for your convenience. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them. We have no responsibility whatsoever for the content of the linked websites.
- Every effort is made to keep the website operational. However, Scholz Holding GmbH takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.
- Your use of this site shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Licence to use website
We hereby expressly object to any use by third parties of contact data published within the scope of the imprint requirement in order to send unrequested advertising or informational materials. Scholz Holding GmbH reserves the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited advertising, such as spam e-mails.
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- Republish material from this website without the permission of Scholz Holding GmbH, including republication on another website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public, without accreditation of the source;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.